1. ABOUT USGlassesUSA.com is a website owned and operated by Optimax, a company organized under the laws of the State of Israel. Optimax is a global eyewear group that was founded in 2008. Founded over 10 years ago, GlassesUSA.com is making affordable glasses accessible for anyone in need of vision correction.
2. ELIGIBILITYOur Sites are not structured or intended to attract children under the age of 13 years. If you are under 13 years please do not visit or use the Sites. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with your parent or guardian before visiting or using our Sites to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them. Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outline in these Terms. However, we may refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. We may also change our eligibility criteria.
3. No Medical Advice or ServicesGlassesUSA.com is not a medical or vision group or a health care provider. GlassesUSA may provide its users with the ability to obtain a virtual consultation provided by independent health care practitioners. Any consultations provided to you will be provided by licensed optometrist, ophthalmologist, and/or other health care professional appropriately licensed and qualified to provide you health care services. If you experience any pain, symptoms, blurred vision, “seeing floaters” or other maladies of the eye, consult your physician immediately or call 911. The content of the Sites, including without limitation any content accessed, sent or made available for use or download through this Site (inclusive of any information transmitted by third parties and/or healthcare providers and eyeglass or contact lens prescriptions) does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment by GlassesUSA.com of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, healthcare providers, physicians, products, treatments, therapeutics, pharmaceuticals, devices, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on, accessed through, sent through or made available for use or download through the Sites.
4. CUSTOMER ACCOUNTDuring your use of our Sites and in order to use our Sites' services, you may choose to or may be required to create an account (the “Account”), and by doing so you agree to provide accurate and complete information as required by the relevant Site page (the “Account Information”), and to keep the Account Information current, accurate and complete. If you choose to register to our website, we may offer different options to create an Account, including:
- Online Registration Form: You may choose to complete and submit an online registration form. You will be asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name and email address, and also a password that you will use to access your Account.
Claims of Copyright InfringementWe disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our Sites. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below. We respects the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the SitesIf you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Sites by sending us a notice ("Notice") complying with the following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Sites where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent at email@example.com.
9. CUSTOMER CONDUCT; OWNERSHIPThe (1) content on our Sites, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, technology, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services and any output thereof (or collectively, the Materials), (2) and User Submissions (or together with the Materials, the “Content”), and (3) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (or the Marks), are our property and/or our licensors’ property and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. All other brands and names (including third-party product names) are the property of their respective owners. You may not use the name GlassesUSA, GlassesUSA.com, the GlassesUSA logo or any other graphics or services terms or names that are our Marks or our affiliates' Marks on any site without our express prior written consent. You acknowledge that all Content is copyrighted as a collective work under applicable law, including, without limitation, the U.S. copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the Content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see e.g. 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. It is forbidden under these Terms and Conditions to engage in any activity that will restrict or inhibit other users from using our Sites. You shall not: (1) copy, distribute or modify any part of our Sites or services without our express prior written authorization; (2) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content; (3) disrupt servers or networks connected to our Sites; (4) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots", "spiders", or otherwise) to access our Sites; (5) parse any content within our Sites or copying any source code for the purpose of mimicking the look and feel of our Sites; (6) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Sites or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on use of our Sites, and/or (7) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial or non-private purpose, any use or access to the Sites and Services or any Content related thereto.
10. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSGlassesUSA attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Sites, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Sites and content thereon. It is possible that the Sites could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Sites by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. GlassesUSA reserves the right to unilaterally correct any inaccuracies on the Sites without notice. Information contained on the Sites may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, we shall have no responsibility or liability for information or content posted to the Sites from any non-GlassesUSA affiliated third party. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. If a product offered by our Sites is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it unused and with the full contents in accordance with our return policy (see “Return Policy” below for additional information).
11. COPY GLASSES FEATURE
- Our Apps may include a “Prescription Scanner” feature (“Prescription Scanner Feature”) which allows our Sites’ users to scan their prescription glasses in order to extract their optical parameters, and to receive such parameters (as such were extracted) which may include sphere (power), cylinder (astigmatism), and axis, and also to determine the distance between pupils (in millimeters rounded to 0.5mm) (“PD”) by analyzing our Site’s users’ uploaded picture.
You may use the Prescription Scanner Feature only if you comply with
all the following pre-conditions:
- the prescription glasses scanned under the Prescription Scanner Feature were manufactured based on a prescription provided to a person aged between 18 years old and 45 years old;
the scanned eye glasses optical parameters ranges are:
- Myopic with spherical power between -0.25 and -6.00 diopter
- Hyperopic with spherical power between +0.25 and +3.00 diopter
- Astigmatic with cylinder power between Cyl -0.25 and -2.50
- Single-vision only (no multi-focal, bi-focal or progressive lenses)
- Have no prism measurement in your prescription
- the prescription originally used for the prescription glasses scanned under the Prescription Scanner Feature is still valid under laws and regulations applicable to our Sites’ user, and was issued by a certified optometrist no longer than 24 months prior to the scan.
- the scanned prescription glasses were issued for a person who (a) does not suffer from a medical condition which may influence the results or the Prescription Scanner Feature or their applicability, including without limitation amblyopia, diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachment, crossed-eyes, brain injuries, neurological issues, etc., and/or (b) does not suffers from vision discomfort or symptoms of acute eye pain, flashes and/or floaters in eyes.
- We do not provide medical advice and our services do not constitute the practice of medicine. You agree and acknowledge that the Prescription Scanner Feature scan results, may be influenced and/or distorted as a result of various factors such as a health condition, your non-adherence to the instruction of the Prescription Scanner Feature and/or the hardware you use with the Prescription Scanner Feature (e.g. computer screen, smartphone).
- Use the Apps and/or the Prescription Scanner Feature therein, may only be made by users from the USA and Canada through the Apple or Google local application stores.
- We reserve the right to modify, cease and/or remove the Prescription Scanner Feature, or any part thereof, at any time and at our sole discretion, with no liability therefor.
- The Prescription Scanner Feature has been developed and is owned and provided by 6over6 Ltd., and we shall have no liability or responsibility with respect to the Prescription Scanner Feature scan results.
13. HOME TRY-ONGlassesUSA.com’s Free Home Try-On is a limited period trial program to help you find the perfect pair of glasses. You can select several glasses, as described on Home Try-On page, to try on at home for a limited Try-On period. Once the glasses are delivered, they are under your full ownership. You may return the glasses according to terms as described on the Home Try-On page. You can learn more about our Home Try-On here. If the Try-On period expires and any of the glasses you don’t want to keep have not been placed in the mail; or the glasses return to us damaged beyond reasonable use, your credit card may be charged by us for the full amount of each glasses pair that is damaged or missing, as explained further in the questions sections of our Home Try-On page. By placing your Home Try-On order, you are authorizing to charge your credit card, as well as agreeing to all other terms of our Home Try-On program which are explained on our Home Try-On page.
14. GOODS NOT FOR RESALE OR EXPORTYou represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Sites for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within your home country.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU IS TO PROVIDE THE SITES “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER OUR SITES NOR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES ( COLLECTIVELY, THE “GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES”), NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITES AND APPS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR YOUR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES AND APPS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TEXT, GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES, MOVING IMAGES, SOUND, AND ILLUSTRATIONS (“CONTENT”), EXCEPT IN CASES OF: (A) GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, OR AN ACT OF KNOWING OR INTENTIONAL WILLFUL MISCONDUCT; OR (B) A VIOLATION OF A CONSUMER PROTECTION STATUTE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REPUTATION, REVENUES, PROFITS, USE, OR DATA), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION OF (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITES, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITY, DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. FURTHER, THE GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED OR ANY THIRD-PARTY COOKIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, PIXELS TAGS, WEB BEACONS AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES). IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES, CONTENT, OR ANY COOKIE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES OF GLASSESUSA.COM. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH GLASSESUSA.COM PRODUCTS IS TO OBTAIN A REFUND, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH GLASSESUSA.COM SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE GLASSESUSA.COM PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION OF (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR YOUR USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHALL BE THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID THEREFORE BY YOU. NOTE: CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR CERTAIN OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY ALSO TO OUR LICENSORS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS WITH RESPECT TO THEIR LICENSED ARTICLES AND PROVIDED SERVICES, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED IN OUR SITES. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GLASSESUSA.COM. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND GLASSESUSA.COM. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE(S).
16. OTHER RIGHTSWe reserve the right to monitor areas of our Sites electronically and may at our sole discretion use and/or disclose any data or communication of any kind. We may terminate or suspend your account and your accessibility to all or part of our Sites, without prior notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party or us. As customer service is the most important aspect of our business, we reserve the right to deny your purchase of any product or service if it is apparent that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer to protect us to these ends.
17. TERMINATION OF ACCESSYou agree that GlassesUSA.com may terminate your access to the Sites without prior notice and for any reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and bar any further access to such files or our Sites. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to our Sites and/or deactivation or deletion of your account. These Terms remain in effect even after your access or account is terminated. You also agree that any violation by you of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to GlassesUSA.com, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to GlassesUSA.com obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that GlassesUSA.com deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies GlassesUSA.com may have at law or in equity.
19. APPLICABLE LAWWe make no representation that the Content on our Sites is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and Canada. Access to our Sites and the services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Those who choose to access our Sites from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Except as otherwise set forth in the Arbitration Agreement, any claim relating to our Sites, the services provided through our Sites or the Content (or a Claim) shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware and the laws the United States of America applicable therein, without reference to any choice of law provisions. Subject further to the Arbitration Agreement, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the state of Delaware and irrevocably agree that all Claims may be heard in such court. You agree that a final judgment in any such action or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
20. INDEMNITYYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the GlassesUSA.com Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, judgements, awards, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms by you or your authorized users, or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our Sites or your purchases or placement or transmission of any message or information on our Sites by you or your authorized users or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your User Submissions.
21. SUBMITTED FEEDBACKIt is our desire and pleasure to hear from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our products, including our Sites. We request that you be specific in your comments on our services and products. If you send us comments, suggestions, ideas, materials, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (to which we refer collectively, as Feedback), the Feedback shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the Feedback shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Feedback. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that we shall exclusively own and hereby assign to us without compensation or further obligation all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Feedback, including the right to publish on our Sites or elsewhere and to use the Feedback, including any suggestions, ideas, etc. contained herein.
22. Notice to California residentsIf you are a California resident, under California Code § 1789.3, you are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website you may contact Us at 954 Lexington Avenue, Suite 537, New York, NY 10021-5013 or by telephone at 1-844-244-1186 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or my telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
23. Revisions; GeneralGlassesUSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of our Sites, with or without cause, and with or without notice. GlassesUSA reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting. Any use of our Sites after such changes will be deemed an acceptance of those changes. You agree to review the Terms each time you access our Sites so that you may be aware of any changes to these Terms. In the event that any of the Terms are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between GlassesUSA and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, GlassesUSA may from time-to-time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms so you are aware of any such revisions to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages within our Sites. If you have any questions regarding our General Terms and Conditions of Use, please feel free to contact us via: Email: email@example.com
Postal mail: GlassesUSA, 954 Lexington Avenue, Suite 537, New York, NY 10021-5013, USA.
1. PRESCRIPTIONYou hereby represent and warrant that the prescription you submit as part of your order is valid on the date of placing your order. If your prescription does not include an expiration date, we will fill your order in accordance with applicable legal requirements or within two years of the date of the prescription, subject to applicable laws and regulations. If your prescription or order information is incomplete, we may need to take additional measures to track down current information, which could mean you have to wait longer for your eyeglass or contact lenses (to which we refer herein as Products). By placing an order through our Sites, you represent that the information used for purchasing the Product/s is correct, true, and accurately matches the prescription you received from your eye care provider. You further represent and warrant that you will renew your prescription in accordance with your eye care provider's instructions. You hereby acknowledge that your order will not be guaranteed unless your prescription meets the terms set out in this purchase policy. You hereby agree that we and our representatives may contact your eye care provider with any questions, comments, concerns, or verification needed with respect to your prescription. Note that eyeglasses and contact lens prescriptions may differ from one another, so you should make ensure that you are ordering the correct parameters set forth in your prescription for the type of product you wish to purchase. In cases where you order contact lenses and prescriptions are typed manually instead of being uploaded, we are obligated by law to verify your prescription with your eye care provider. This is in order to ensure that we provide you with the correct contact lenses in your order. According to the U.S. Fairness to Contact Lens Consumer Law, if the seller does not receive verification response from the eye care provider within 8 business hours, the seller is allowed to sell the customer the contact lenses. If you order eyeglasses, we will also need your pupillary distance, or PD, to fill your order. When you are fitted for eyeglasses by an eye care provider, you should be provided with a copy of your prescription specifying your PD. In the event that the PD is not included in your order, we will use an average PD, and you agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such case. In any event, you shall be entitled to return or exchange the item in accordance with our Return Policy as described hereunder. If the prescription change requires an upgrade in the lens package, you will be required to pay the difference. You must be a minimum age of 18 years of age to submit an order. . In case the prescription is for a child between 13 and 18 years of age, it's the parent's or guardian's responsibility to ensure the prescription was filled accurately.
3. ORDER PRODUCTION AND PROCESSINGLack of information in orders may lead to delays in processing such orders. There may be cases in which we will be required to contact you in order to obtain additional information, and such inquiries may also delay the processing of the order. In any event, we shall make reasonable efforts to notify you with respect to any delays. The processing time of orders that contain additions to the lens (such as coatings, tint or other) may take longer time. Processing time of orders which contain progressive and bifocal lenses may take longer than that of standard lenses.
4. SHIPMENT AND DELIVERYOrders will be delivered to the address that appears on your order within reasonable time from the completion of the production and the quality checks. Orders are usually shipped within 10 days from the date of confirmation of payment; however, there may be delays due to external factors. The time of delivery can vary depending on the destination. Please note that additional local taxes may be applied to shipments to locations outside of the United States. We shall not be liable for delays in shipment due to faults of the carrier, and therefore these delays will not result in refund of shipment cost, however, we will make reasonable efforts to assist you with respect to such delays in a timely manner. Please be advised: all international shipments may be subject to customs regulation. Any related charges will be your responsibility. We can’t be held liable for incurred charges. When you place your order, you must choose shipping and delivery options. Standard shipping can take up to approximately 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of shipment. If you need your Product faster, you can upgrade to the Expedited or Express shipping option. Once the package is shipped from a GlassesUSA.com facility, it is no longer the responsibility of GlassesUSA.com but the responsibility of carrier. Upgrading your shipment does not infer overnight delivery. Delivery times are based on estimation only and exclude the production and verification stages. It is important that you enter your address correctly. If the shipment is addressed to a commercial entity (e.g., an office or a hotel), please make sure to indicate that your order is to be delivered to the commercial entity that is located at such address. Failure to input any part of your address will cause delays in shipments and increase the costs of the purchased Products. We will not refund or exchange products that were shipped to an inaccurate address as a result of missing details. Shipping claims should be addressed within 30 days from the date of the shipping.
5. EYEGLASSES LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE (NON PREMIUM)We guarantee that we can beat any eyeglasses price you find online and we're even ready to offer you the lowest price guarantee (“Lowest Price Guarantee”). If you find identical eyeglasses at a lower price (excluding shipping and handling) for an identical item offered in the United States by another authorized online retailer (“the Competitor”), we shall beat that Competitor's price by 10%. In order to receive the Lowest Price Guarantee, please follow the following steps: Contact our Customer Service within 10 days of your purchase. The eyeglasses in question must have been purchased from us. Provide our Customer Service with a link to the Competitor’s webpage offering the exact same eyeglasses at a lower price. The eyeglasses must currently be in stock on the website offering the lower price. Note that all the following criteria must be met: (1) Lowest Price Guarantee refers to eyeglasses only, (2) The Competitor's eyeglasses must be new and match exactly to the ones purchased from us (Frame, Color, Model, Style, Lenses, Brand name, and other parameters), (3) Lowest Price Guarantee does not include PREMIUM tagged brands/frames, (4) Currently in-stock at the Competitor's website with the lower price currently listed, (5) Claims must be made within 10 calendar days from purchase, (6) Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to the prices of authorized online retailers, (7) Competitor’s lower price must include all shipping charges, handling fees and other charges which may apply, (8) Applies only on formal price from authorized online retailer, excluding discounts, coupons, rebates, promotion codes or other special discounts (such as "buy one - get one free", Google Ads), and (9) Excluding membership clubs, marketplaces, and closeouts. We reserve the right to reject claims of Lowest Price Guarantee in the event of fraud or abuse of the program. Decisions that have been taken by us are absolute and final. If there is any evidence of fraudulent activity found, we reserve the right to reject the claim. We reserve the right to amend or cease the Lowest Price Guarantee program without prior notice.
6. PREMIUM GLASSES PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE OR LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEEIf you find a lower price offered in the United States by another authorized online retailer (“the Competitor”), compared to your payment amount, for an identical item (including all lenses and coating) of any Premium frame (Eyeglasses or Sunglasses) post purchase, we will match that price (“Price Match Guarantee”) or beat that Competitor's price by an amount to be solely determined by us.
In order to receive the Price Match Guarantee, please follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service within 3 calendar days of your purchase. The frame in question must have been purchased from us.
- Provide our Customer Service with a link to the Competitor’s webpage offering the exact same frame at a lower price. The frame must currently be in stock on the Competitor’s website offering the lower price and the price must be the current price at the Competitor's website.
7. CONTACT LENSES PRICE MATCH GUARANTEEShould you find the contact lenses you bought priced lower, simply contact our Customer Service and we match your order price.
In order to receive the price match, please follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service within 7 days of your purchase. The Product in question must have been purchased from us.
- Send Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) a link to the webpage offering the exact same Product at a lower price. The Product must currently be in stock on the website offering the lower price.
Important specifications:(1) the exact same item, including brand, prescription parameters, quantity, size, color, etc., (2) sold by an online authorized retailer, (3) currently in-stock at the online retailer's website with the discount price currently listed, (4) the price includes all shipping charges, handling fees and other charges which may apply, (5) the quantity ordered from the retailer matches the retailer's required quantity to receive the lower price and the quantity being ordered from us, (6) quantity purchased is for a period which does not exceed one year, (7) applies only on formal online retailers prices offered in the United States, excluding google ads special prices, (8) price-match orders are not eligible for additional special discounts, coupons, or offers on top of the price match,(9) excluding rebate offers. We do not honor price matches for the following: (1) Competitors' coupons or promotion codes or special discounts (such as "buy one-get one free"), (2) expired prices or misprinted prices, (3) prices offered for offline purchasing (in-store-only), (4) special prices provided to purchased membership only, and (5) closeout or going out of business prices. All price matching is at our sole discretion and is subject to changes at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse price matching at any time.
8. RETURN POLICYWe do our best to make returns and exchanges as simple as possible. We are confident that you will enjoy our eyeglasses and contact lenses. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglasses within the first 14 days after delivery (and with respect to contact lenses, 60 days), you are entitled to a refund, product exchange (of equal or lesser value item). No questions asked and hassle-free. Should you choose to return the Product, we shall provide you with a digital prepaid shipping label. Please note that canceling an order will only be possible while the order is in the earlier stages of production by submitting the request through the online RMA form. Once the order has shipped, it cannot be canceled; however, you may still return the item for a refund or an exchange (of equal or lesser value item) upon receipt, subject to the terms of the Return policy. See below for further information on exercising your rights under our 14-day (and with respect to contact lenses, 60-day) money-back/replacement guarantee. In the event that eyeglasses are returned, it shall be returned in their unused, original and merchantable condition and in their original packaging, including all accessories such as case and cleaning cloth. In the event that contact lenses returned, it shall be returned unopened in their original, merchantable condition. To start your eyeglasses return process, simply go to Returns section in our website and fill the return authorization form. To start your contact lenses return, contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-244-1186, 24/7 to set up the exchange. After you print the digital shipping label, go to your Post Office or mailbox and send us the returned Product/s in their original packaging (as specified above), using the digital shipping label we have provided you with.
We will offer you:
- 100% money back guarantee or store credit (note that the refund/ store credit does not include the cost of any shipping that is not Standard, as mentioned in the Shipment and Delivery section above).
- Product exchange of equal or lesser value.
c/o Flying Cargo Logistics @ Rim Logistics
1750 Central Ave.
Roselle, Illinois 60172, USA
- All store credits and exchanges are non-refundable.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ship the item(s) back within 6 business days from receiving the digital shipping label, and 6 business days from receiving authorization to return an international order. Return requests will not be processed after such timeframes. requests will not be processed after such timeframes.
- Refunds will only be processed up to 90 days from the delivery date.
- Store credit is valid for 3 months from the date granted. The validity of store credit cannot be extended.
- Store credit may not be used in conjunction with certain coupons.
- A tracking number must be provided for the returned items of international orders.
- Each item is entitled to a one-time, no-questions-asked, return for either 100% refund or store credit (does not include the cost of any shipping that is not Standard) or product exchange of equal or lesser value.
- Returns can only be processed within 14 days of delivery (and with respect to contact lenses, 30 days), and are limited to 2 (two) per item. Please note that GlassesUSA reserves the right to require proof of error for an item returned more than once.
- All return settlement requests that were submitted through the online submission form are final and irreversible. This does not include further offers of store credits or exchanges accepted via a verbal agreement after submission. Acceptance of said offers are final and irreversible as well.
- The customer can only send back the items that were selected on the Return Authorization form, with the digital shipping label issued to those items. Any additional items that are included in the returned box that were not filled out on the appropriate Return Authorization form, will not be accounted for.
- Only store credits generated from a return/cancellation of contact lenses orders can be used to purchase contact lenses.
9. EYEGLASSES MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTYAll frames have a 365-day manufacturer’s warranty. In the unlikely event that your frame or lenses break after the initial 14 days following delivery and within one year of your purchase, we will gladly provide you with a 50% store credit towards another pair of eyeglasses. Your store credit will be in the amount of 50% of the amount paid for the item; this does not include the shipping cost. The coverage does NOT include accidental damage from handling or damage from normal wear and tear. . Please note it is the customer's responsibility to return the glasses and provide us with the return shipping tracking information. Furthermore, a picture of the damage to the item is required for the warranty to be activated. Warranty for products purchased with BOGOFREE & ELLEN buy one get one free Promotions: in the case that a customer requests warranty on a product purchased during a buy on get one free promotion, the customer is eligible for a store credit amounting to 25% of the subtotal of the product in question. Please note that this warranty is eligible for one-time use and is non-renewable. For questions regarding our Return Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service team at 1-844-244-1186.
10. EYEGLASSES 20/20 ENHANCED COVERAGE WARRANTYPurchase our 20/20 Enhanced Coverage Plan, or the 20/20 Plan, to ensure that your glasses are covered, whether you need a repair or replacement or in case of change of prescription. Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage from handling;
- Prescription changes; and
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
Terms of CoverageThe 20/20 Plan is limited to a one-time use within its defined period starting on the day you receive the eyeglasses. Subject to the type of warranty purchased, the warranty coverage lasts one year (365 days) or two years (730 days) from the day you receive the eyeglasses, and can be verified with a tracking number.
Co-Pay Amount$15 Replacement Service (incl. handling).
For premium-marked frames or Transitions lenses, an additional charge of $15 will apply ($30 in total).
Additional Terms and ConditionsBy purchasing the 20/20 Plan, you consent to the terms of the 20/20 Plan and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein. The 20/20 Plan covers parts and labor costs to exchange or repair your eyeglasses in the event your eyeglasses are damaged. We will replace the eyeglasses, at our discretion, when required due to damage. You are entitled to a replacement of equal value to the amount originally paid. In the event that the original frame is still in stock, a replacement will be provided with the same lens package and protective coatings as in the original order. In the event that the original frame purchased is no longer in stock, you are entitled to a frame of equal or lesser value including lens package and protective coatings. In the event of a change in the prescription originally provided for the order, the customer must provide us with the new prescription. If the prescription change requires an upgrade in the lens package, the customer will be required to pay the difference. Only after confirmation of receipt of the returned eyeglasses will the customer be entitled to the warranty. Your membership under the 20/20 Plan is non-transferable and not renewable. In addition, an email with the tracking number of the returned item must be sent to: email@example.com
11. LIMITED WARRANTYThe following are not covered under the 20/20 Enhanced Coverage Warranty and/or the Glasses Manufacturer’s Warranty (referred to above): (1) DAMAGE FROM INTRODUCTION OF FOREIGN OBJECTS INTO THE EYEGLASSES, UNAUTHORIZED EYEGLASSES MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS; (2) FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER'S CLEAN AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS; (3) UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS; (4) DAMAGE INCURRED DURING TRANSPORTATION; (5) DAMAGE FROM TAMPERING WITH ELEMENTS DESIGNED TO SECURE LENSES AND/OR ARMS; (6) EYEGLASSES THAT ARE LOST OR STOLEN; AND (7) EYE EXAMS OR OTHER MEDICAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH OBTAINING REPLACEMENT EYEWEAR